Thursday, December 10, 2009

VISITING ARTIST-TENZIN YIGNYEN




Tenzin completed his 4th Mandala at MassArt this one focused on healing and curing illness.

"Watching him work was beautiful, all I could think about was the amount of patience and dedication it would require to complete such a task. Hearing Tenzin speak was whole other experience in itself. He was very inspirational. Tenzin helped me appreciate the people around me and inspired me to be more patient and loving. His stories brought joy to me and I realized that my purpose is to bring joy into this world whether it be through my artwork or by helping a lost person find their way through an unfamiliar city. In all honesty, I am so glad that I took part in this assignment because it reminded me of who I am and what I love."
Marcia Roseme

No comments: